Our studio is open and we look forward to seeing you!
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing new policies to keep our community safe. We appreciate in advance your compliance with this protocol.
It is critical that you read below and follow our safety policies for your health and safety and that of all our students.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Classes are limited to 10 students.
- Stay home if sick — if you are feeling sick, do not come to the studio. We will be checking temperatures with a forehead thermometer and reserve the right to send anyone home who is running a fever, coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, or exhibiting other signs of illness. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms please seek medical advice. If you get COVID-19, please alert us at 617-838-0599.
- Masks required during entire time in the studio.
- Class Schedule — Please see updated schedule. We have added an additional 7:00am class on Saturday with Becky. Audio classes will no longer be available. Pre-Registration FOR ALL CLASSES IS REQUIRED.
- Class Cards Only – No drop-ins allowed. Please purchase a 5 Class ($80) or 10 Class Card ($150). Please bring cash or a check made out in advance to Blue Yoga Group. No credit cards accepted. Please call 617-838-0599 if you want to use VENMO.
- New students will need to fill out a waiver.
- Pre-registration Required — 10 students maximum per class to allow for 6ft social distancing. Class registration in advance is required and will be available 48 hours prior. A text to the teacher will be required to add you to the list for each class. Our teacher will confirm your class via text. See the class schedule for the teacher’s cell. We will allow a waitlist of 3 students who will be informed if another student cancels their spot up to 3 hours before class. Cancellations are allowed up to 3 hours before class, after that time the late cancellation policy takes effect and you will be charged for your class. Teacher cell numbers will be on the class schedule.
- Please come dressed and ready for class. There will be NO use of changing rooms. Leave shoes outside the studio preferably or in the front entrance. Leave all belongings in the front entrance as well.
- Please bring a yoga mat, large bath towel to put over your mat, hand towel and water. Also, please bring a plastic bag to put everything in as you leave.
- Masks MUST be worn during the entire time in the studio.
- There is no pranayama breathing at the beginning of class. Please do breathing on your own prior to coming to class.
- The teacher will open the door 15 minutes prior to each class and admit each student into class after temperature is taken. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering.
“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” -Mother Teresa